This is a lovely salad the dressing was so good also nice as a light meal. Enjoy it!
2 tbsp. fish sauce
2 tbsp. white sugar
2 limes, rind finely grated and juiced
2 garlic cloves, crushed Chillies to your liking
2 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
500g cooked king or tiger prawns, peeled
1 Lebanese cucumber
60g baby rocket
200g cherry tomatoes
1 pkt Fried noodles
1. Combine fish sauce and sugar, stir to dissolve sugar.
2. Add lime rind, juice, garlic, chilli and kaffir lime leaves.
3. Add prawns and toss well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Half cucumber lengthways, slice on an angle.
6. Combine rocket, cucumber, tomato and shallot on a platter.
7. Add prawns and drizzle over marinade.
8. Top with noodles. Serve.